Monday, May 31, 2010

7 Months!

So, as the title to this blog entry clearly states... I am 7 months pregnant today! What a crazy 7 months this has been! It seems like only yesterday I was reading "pregnant" on the pregnancy test, and now my sweet baby girl will be here in just over 2 months.

I didn't know it was possible to love anything this much. She's not even here yet and already I'm in love with her. Heading into my third trimester, I'm becoming more and more uncomfortable. Her little feet are always under my ribs and her head is pressing down wards... NOT the best feeling in the world... but its the price I am more than willing to pay.

I always cry when I think about the fact that she'll never get to meet her grandfather... but the reality of it is... he's already held her in his arms. He knows her... he's seen her little face. I am finally able to have peace in my heart. Lately I have been dreaming about her delivery and every time, my dad is there. When that day finally arrives... it'll be bitter sweet.

On a happier note... I have the absolute best friends and family in the entire world! They have been nothing but supportive through this whole process. I am pretty much doing it on my own (baby's father isn't really around), and I don't know where I would be with out them. My mother is my rock and foundation! If it weren't for her... I'm pretty sure I would have lost my mind a long time ago ha ha. My three best friends, Katie, Samantha and Heather, have also kept me grounded. ANY time my hormones get the best of me... they have no qualms about letting me know I'm being crazy and I need to tone it down a notch ;)

If you're reading this, Mom, Katie, Samantha, or Heather... I love you so much. Thank you for being the best support system anyone could ever ask for. You ladies are all my angels sent from Heaven. I would be lost without you!

So, I guess this blog will turn into my adventures of being pregnant and my journey into motherhood! I will write more later, I have a doctors apt on Wednesday, so I will keep you updated. Keep reading... and as always... God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment