Wednesday, June 2, 2010

28 week Doctor apt

First of all, I woke up this morning and looked down at my feet and started crying! I thought someone swapped my feet for a fat woman's feet. I don't think I have ever seen my ankles that swollen and my toes looked like little cocktail weenies!!! UGH! It was awful!!! Not to mention that I had to bend forward to even SEE my toes... I'm so ready to have my body back!

On the up side... the Dr apt went really well! Lyla is absolutely perfect! They did an ultra sound to check for tumors and did not find a single one! My mom was 7 months pregnant with me when they found tumors on my ovaries. So we're in the clear!!!! I can breathe a sigh of relief!

The baby's father never showed up to the apt this morning. Not really all that surprised though. When I finally got a hold of him, he said that he was downtown doing a photo shoot. Was he serious?!?! He said he forgot that today was Wednesday and that he thought it was Tuesday. I don't buy that, but it doesn't really matter! I'm not going to let him take my joy away. I am going to have a precious baby girl in 12 weeks and no one is going to stand in the way of my happiness!!! :)

So now I will start going to the Dr. every two weeks until the 9Th month, when I go every week at that point. I cant wait to meet my little Lyla, she's going to be so beautiful!

I will continue to keep you all updated! Thanks for reading... Continue to pray, and God Bless. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment