*sigh* My amazing day started late last night with an INCREDIBLE phone conversation!!! (Its a secret for now...) But I was able to wake this morning with a smile on my face and for the first time in about a month... not have to remind myself to breathe! It just came so naturally... finally! Maybe on a later occasion I will share the reason that my heart is practically beating out of my chest... but for now... I'm keeping it to myself!
This morning daddy slept it... which is good, he needs his rest. Lately he hasn't really been eating as much because of all the side effects from his chemo... well this morning we went running around and we stopped for some breakfast... and HE ATE!!! I was so proud of him! He didnt like it, but I think he's starting to realize that inorder to keep his strength up he needs nutrients! So YAY daddy! Today was also his last day of chemo for TWO WEEKS! *sigh* We're so glad that his body gets to rest for a little while! He's exhausted and can't wait for a break! Although after the two weeks is over, he starts another 28 day chemo treatment, and after that... hopefully he'll get to have surgery to remove his right kidney and a piece of his liver that the cancer has infected. We can't wait for that happen! We are keeping hopes high and the prayers flowing!
ALSO, I got to see two of my best friends today! I havent seen them in about a year! Frankie and Lance! Y'all are the best! Thank you so much for coming to visit me and for taking me out to lunch!!! I miss you boys so much and now that I'm back in town will hopefully get to see you all the time!
So all in all... today was a great day! Ya know... you can't help but thank God for days like this. I have a whole renewed faith in Him... and I know that's what's keeping my head up! So I will write more later... But keep reading and God Bless! I love you all!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment