Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bad News...

So all week my dad had appointments at M.D. Anderson so they could run tests and do CT scans just to see how the Sutent (chemo) was working. Today he went back down there to see his doctor and get the results of all the tests... Bad news... The treatment didnt work at all. His tumor is growing.

So, the doctor decided to put him on another form of medication, which he picks up tomorrow. This medication is brand new, it was just released March 30 of this year. I am having doubts about that... I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Its only been out a few months... how do they know it works at all?!

The clock is ticking and I'm flipping out... PLEASE... EVERYONE pray for my daddy. Not for me, not for my family... for my dad specifically! He is the one that it ill. In the mean time... I am going to continue waking up everyday and reminding myself to put one foot in front of the other. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do... I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemies.

I'll post later... Keep reading... and as always... God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment