Sunday, June 21, 2009

So daddy is feeling better these days. He's off chemo for 2 weeks and is starting to regain his strength! His most hated side effect from the chemo was the way all his food tasted! He said everything either tasted like metal or salt! *gag* But now his taste buds are coming back... slowly, and he was able to eat a FULL meal this morning! Mom and I were very proud of him! Ya know... it's so weird for me to see my dad, my hero, my role model... in this condition. He is the strongest man I know and I have to just sit back and watch him suffer... I wish so much that there was something i could do to take this all away from him. He didn't deserve any of this... but then again God has a plan for everything. So we're taking everything in stride!

Yesterday, I watched as two of my very good friends got married! Congrats to Braxton and Sara Watson! She looked so beautiful and he was just as handsome as ever! The ceremony was wonderful and the reception was so much fun! It was like a SHS c/o 2004 reunion! haha It was so nice to hang out with those people again... As time goes on you seem to forget how your friends are like family! Congrats to all my friends that have gotten married and started their families! I'm sure I will be the last one out of the gate! haha

Anyways... today's fathers day so I'm going to take daddy to the movies! I will write more later! Keep reading... and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment