At this very moment my daddy is laying in my bed taking a nap... right behind me! haha He likes my bed the most... says its the most comfortable! :)
It seems like he gets worse everyday... I feel so helpless. I'm just sitting here watching him suffer. Its not fair and I dont understand it but I help out as much as I can! He trys to keep his spirits high, but with NO good news, its hard.
He goes to chemo again on friday and then more testing on the 4th. We find out the results from that on the 5th... Keeping our fingers crossed again! We are praying for a miracle... because if this didnt work... we dont know what else there is.
Well anyways... thats the latest... I'll write more later! Keep reading... and please keep praying. God Bless!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment