Tuesday, September 29, 2009

almost time...

Well guys it's almost time for dad to go back to MD Anderson for most testing! (keeping fingers crossed) He'll go on thursday morning and we'll find out the results on friday.
The last report we recieved was good news... and I'm just praying it stays that way!! If the doctors come back and say that the tumors are continuing to grow... I'm not really sure what the next step will be. I am incredibly nervous... so you can just imagine how my daddy feels.
I want to thank ALL of you who read my blog and pray for my dad and our family! I can't tell you what that means to me!!! You all have a special place in my heart forever.
Thank you for loving me and my family so much!
I will write more on friday when we recieve results... Keep reading... and as always God Bless each and every one of you!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Megan. Thinking about u. I am praying for good news !! Love you and your family. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete