*sigh* ok... I have been very busy with family being here for the past two weeks, so thats why I havent written in a while! But a few days ago I over heard my mom talking to my Tia (aunt)... the cancer has spread to his pancreas as well! UGH... fml! I just dont understand why they INSIST on hiding things from me?! I am a big girl... I have prepared for this! Why they choose to keep me in the dark about whats happening is beyond me! I understand that my daddy doesnt want me to know how sick he is... but for all emotional reasons I NEED to know!
I need to know how to pray... and not having all the info keeps me from doing that the way I need to! This is my DAD we're talking about here... not just a random person! If, God forbid, something were to happen to him... I need to be able to prepare for it... not be caught off gaurd!
*deep breath*... I just hate being treated like im 3 years old instead of 23. With Maura passing... I really have seen what cancer can do first hand. Her strength and courage is what keeps me going... so with her on my side, I can do anything! I know shes watching over me and my family!
ANYWAYS... wow it had been a while since I've been able to vent like that! Sorry if I've been debbie downer... it just feels good to let go every once in a while! Well... I will write more later. Keep reading and as always... God Bless!!!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Everyone wants to protect the ones they love from hurtful things. Don't take it as if they are keeping things from you because they think that you CAN'T handle it. They're waiting to tell you because they don't want you to HAVE to handle it. It seems a little backwards I know, but with all the things in life that we cannot control, you can control things like holding information until you think the time is right.
ReplyDeletePerhaps they are waiting for a game plan or more info from the docs, so that when they do tell you they will have all of the information to give to you.
Chin up sweetie <3