Well as you last read the 2nd round of treatment didnt work and they decided to put him on regular, old fashion chemo. He goes once every two weeks to MD Anderson to recieve the IV and usually also gets a blood transfusion. He also has been taking a form of oral chemo twice a day... yuck! Yesterday was his last day on the oral chemo for a whole week!!! I'm so excited for him! Lord knows he really needs a break!
Hes in high spirits even though he is in so much pain everyday. He is very optomisitc and pushes through everyday despite his weakness. He is still going to work everyday... this came as a shock to his doctor. We all think he needs to stay home and get as much rest as he can, but he says going to work everyday is his way of decompressing and taking his mind off of the fact that he has cancer. I'm very proud of him!
I am still very angry and dont understand why this is happening to my family... but God's plan is perfect and maybe I'm not suppose to understand even though i want to.
Daddy goes back to the doctor in october, until then i will keep you all updated on his condition and spirits! Thank you for all the prayers... we love you all very much!
I'll write more later... keep reading please... God Bless!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment